NISPAcee: What we have achieved in 2016
NISPAcee staff would like to thank you for all your support and cooperation during 2016. Thanks to the involvement and active partnership of NISPAcee members and partners we are proud to inform you about our main achievements and activities in 2016:
- 40 Georgian civil servants participated in the final conference
and 32 participated in 2 trainings
in Georgia, and 7 Georgian experts participated in the study tour to Slovakia
organised within the SlovakAid project "Effective Project Management in the Water Sector in Georgia: Implementation of the EU and EBRD Methodologies”.
- A 3-year TEMPUS project "DEPOCEI - Development of Policy-Oriented Training Programmes in the Context of European Integration” led by the Faculty of Political Sciences, – University of Belgrade, Serbia successfully completed by a final conference
- 2 NISPAcee Journals
of Public Administration and Policy published.
- Publication "Europeanization in Public Administration Reforms” published in both English
within the ERASMUS+ EPAR project "Europeanization in Public Administration Reforms”.
- 12 NISPAcee Jean Monnet e-News and 2 printed NISPAcee Jean Monnet News
published within the ERASMUS+ EUIPPA project "European Union Integration Process Promoting Activities”.
- NISPAcee e-publications available on the NISPAcee website.
- New on-line Tool for NISPAcee Members and Partners
to publish info about their planned activities.
- New members of the NISPAcee Steering Committee
elected and re-elected.
- 15 years´ working with NISPAcee completed by Elena Zakova, NISPAcee Senior Manager.
- 20 years´ working with NISPAcee completed by Juraj Sklenar, NISPAcee Senior Manager.
We hope you will stay with us in 2017! We are already preparing many new activities and challenges for the coming period for you:-)