O2 - Open Platform for Quality Sharing in Public Administration Education
Term : September 1, 2018 – August 31, 2021
-Development of a PAQUALITY portal and its maintenance during the project life;
-Development of a public administration programs database, programming, testing, maintenance, data collection and data sharing; maintenance during the project life; main data of included programmes are opened to public on the project portal;
- Development and maintenance of a project Intranet for communication of project partners;
- There are published all information of project activities and outcomes on the portal and relevant news dealing with the Quality of Higher Education in Europe, especially in the PA area.
Leading Organization: NISPAcee
Main objectives of the output:
- Knowledge, experience and information sharing among project participants and professional public.
- Promotion of project objectives, especially among programmes not included in the project partnership.
- Promotion of an innovation in the Public Administration teaching and its relevance for practice.
- Promotion of an international quality assessment of programmes based on EAPAA accreditation criteria as a tool for the quality of teaching improvement.
- Providing a communication tool for project partners.
- Dissemination of project activities and outputs.