30th NISPAcee Annual Conference
"Crises, Vulnerability and Resilience in Public Administration"
June 2-4, 2022
WG4: Inter-regional and Cross-border Cooperation and Development
Working group coordinators:
Lyubimka Andreeva Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski”, Sofia, Bulgaria, email@example.com
Annika Jaansoo, University of Twente, The Netherlands, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stefan Okruch Andrássy University Budapest, Hungary, email@example.com
For the NISPAcee Conference in 2022, WG IV concentrated on the broad topics relating to the changing role of Inter-regional and Cross-border Cooperation, Development and Recovery processes under the Covid-19 pandemic, such as:
• The role of the crisis in the Inter-regional and Cross-border Cooperation and Development Process;
• Covid-19 effects in public governance systems in the Inter-regional and Cross-border Cooperation in the EU and beyond.
• Covid-19 aspects in inter-regional resilience and development;
• New challenges in inter-regional resilience and the development process in the EU and beyond;
• Recovery from Covid-19 – approaches for governance to the crisis across different countries and levels of government;
• Good practices in inter-regional and cross-border cooperation and resilience process.
Overall 9 papers were presented in 3 sessions.