- Barabashev, Alexey – National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russiaa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andreeva, Lyubimka - Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski”, Sofia, Bulgaria, email@example.com
- Annika Jaansoo, University of Twente, The Netherlands, firstname.lastname@example.org
The main goal of WG IV "Inter-regional Cooperation and Development" for the 30th Annual NISPAcee conference is focused on the broad themes concerning the process, effects and outcomes of the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, relating to the decisions for the recovery of the Inter-regional and Cross-border Cooperation and Development Process in EU and beyond. We will focus on inter-regional impact of COVID-19, approaches for managing the recovery from the crisis across different countries and levels of government. Special attention will be paid to the recovery processes in public governance systems in the EU and beyond, due to uncertainty, caused by the pandemic and different crises that it brought - health, social, economic, and political.
For the NISPAcee Conference in 2022, WG IV concentrates on the broad topics relating to the changing role of Inter-regional and Cross-border Cooperation, Development and Recovery processes under the Covid-19 pandemic, such as:
• The role of the crisis in the Inter-regional and Cross-border Cooperation and Development Process;
• Covid-19 effects in public governance systems in the Inter-regional and Cross-border Cooperation in the EU and beyond.
• Covid-19 aspects in inter-regional resilience and development;
• New challenges in inter-regional resilience and the development process in the EU and beyond;
• Recovery from Covid-19 – approaches for governance to the crisis across different countries and levels of government;
• Good practices in inter-regional and cross-border cooperation and resilience process.
From participants of this working group extended abstract (5-10 pages) with brief introduction, methodology, preliminary results and conclusion is required before the conference.
Deadline of full paper/extended abstract submission is 20th of May 2022.
You can find manuscript guidelines on THIS LINK.