May 14 - 16, 2020
Organized in co-operation with Faculty of Law, University of Split
"Governance and citizens' rights
in the era of Europeanization, globalization and digitalization"
- PA Reform
- Inter-regional Cooperation and Development
- Public Finance and Public Financial Management
- Evidence-based Public Policy Making
- Public Administration Education
- Non-Governmental Organizations in Central and Eastern Europe
- Cultural Policy and Co-creation for Smart Development in Central and Eastern Europe
- Politico-Administrative Relations in CEE
Important dates in 2019:
The call for paper proposals for the planned conference sessions will be announced by the end of September 2019.
The online application module with paper proposals will be open by the end of September 2019.
Applications with a paper proposal: Deadline: October 31, 2019.
Selection of papers to be announced: Deadline: November 30, 2019.
Online registration for the conference will be open in December 2019.