- Taco Brandsen, EAPAA (European Association for Public Administration Accreditation), Enschede, Netherlands
- Juraj Nemec, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- Katarína Vitalisová, Matej Bel University, Banska Bystrica, Slovakia
- Calin Hintea, Babeș-Bolyai University, Cluj, Romania
- Gyorgy Hajnal, Corvinus University of Budapest and Centre for Social Research of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences (CSR HAS), Budapest, Hungary
The panel will discuss strategic issues in the management of PA programmes, including the internationalisation of the programmes and their staff, structural changes of curricula (national versus international) and experiences with accreditation/certification.
In addition, the panel will discuss the process and benefits of EAPAA accreditation and certification in the CEE region, with representatives of PA programmes. Therefore representatives of all PA programmes participating in the conference are invited for this panel.