Registration Terms and Conditions
1. By registration for and/or participation in the NISPAcee Annual Conference, the participant agrees to be bound by, and comply with these Terms and Conditions which are the participant's responsibility to read and understand.
2. The participant is responsible for arranging adequate travel injury and health insurance in connection with his/her participation in the conference. In the case of any injury or illness during the conference, NISPAcee has no liability.
3. Early On-line Registration deadline March 31, 2018, CET 24:00 is obligatory for all paper holders, coordinators and chairs and voluntary for all other conference participants. In the case of late registration, the paper will be excluded from the conference programme.
4. Late On-line Registration deadline May 2, 2018, CET 24:00 is only possible for participants without papers.
5. Registration will be valid only after receipt of a Verification e-mail. The payment of the conference fee should be made only after receipt of this Verification e-mail, via bank transfer or credit card within the payment deadline. No cheques or cash payments are accepted.
6. The deadline for conference payments to be received in NISPAcee’s bank account (obligatory for all paper presenters and coordinators) is April 10, 2018.
8. The deadline for conference payments for late on-line registrations to be received in NISPAcee’s bank account (only possible for participants without papers) is May 2, 2018.
9. In case of late or non payment, registration can be cancelled, the person excluded from the list of participants and his/her paper excluded from the conference programme.
10. NISPAcee has the right to exclude from the conference registration list any registered person. The excluded person will be notified and the conference fee, if already paid, will be reimbursed.
11. The participant agrees to video/sound recording and the taking of photographs during the conference period and agrees to publishing for reporting or dissemination purposes.
12. The presenter agrees with NISPAcee’s Copyright conditions.
13. The participant agrees with NISPAcee’s Cancellation Conditions.
14. In the event of any force majeure that NISPAcee reasonably believes to be substantial, or that is outside NISPAcee's control, NISPAcee reserves the right to change times, dates and the venue of the conference, without incurring any liability to the participants.
15. The participant, by accepting these terms and conditions, hereby holds NISPAcee blameless from all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of the participant during the course of the conference. NISPAcee accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
16. The Conference programme is subject to change
17. The participant agrees to the publishing of his/her professional contact details in the NISPAcee database and in the List of Participants. These will be included in all conference folders.
18. In accordance with Act 122/2013 Z.z. SR on the protection of personal data, the participant agrees with the administration and handling of his/her personal data contained in the NISPAcee database, based in Bratislava, Slovakia, for internal purposes of the institution without exception. This consent may be revoked in writing at any time.
19. The participant agrees that NISPAcee can use his/her e-mail address for the dissemination of information about the conference and future NISPAcee events unless the participant unsubscribes from the NISPAcee database.
20. The participant is expected to behave professionally. Excessive use of obscene language, abusive or threatening behaviour, directed to any other conference participant, is not conducive to the conference environment. In such a case, the participant will be requested to leave the conference.