• Ploshad Tukaya
• Kombinat Zdorovye
• Skver Tukaya
• Ploshad Tukaya
Airport – City Center
Kazan International Airport is about 25 km from Kazan city center. Unfortunately, there is no direct public transportation connection to the city center, so the best choice is to get a taxi. Taxi costs from around 1000 rubles (around 16 EUR).
• There is a taxi desk directly at the airport where You can ask for a transfer. It is located at the Terminal 1A.
• You can call taxi using the following telephone number:
+7 843-567-15-67 Taxi Tatarstan
+7 843-230-00-00 Leader Taxi
+7 843-247-13-31 TatTaxi
We do not advise you to use services of private taxi drives waiting in front of the airport.
• Use smart phone applications for Wheely taxi, Uber taxi, Yandex taxi (you can download it in App Store or Play Market).
• You can also use Aeroexpress services, which goes between Kazan Airport and Kazan Railway Station. You can buy tickets directly there with cash, price is 40 RUB (less than 1 EUR). For more information including the timetable click here: http://kazan.aero/en/for-passengers-and-guests/schedule-aeroexpress/
Some taxis accept cards but you should inform them in advance (you can do it in comments or some ask you to choose the option). Also, some hotels offer this transfers from the airport.
Useful link ‘How to get to the Airport’: http://kazan.aero/en/for-passengers-and-guests/how-to-get/
Kazan Railway Station – Conference Venue
• Bus number 10, 30, 63 from stop near the railway station ‘Z/D Vokzal’ (4 stops/15 min) to ‘Ploshad Tukaya’
• Bus number 74A from the railway station ‘Z/D Vokzal’ (5 stops/ 17 min) to ‘Skver Tukaya’
• Trolleybus number 7 from the stop ‘Said-Galeeva’ (6 stops/19 min) to ‘Ploshad Tukaya’
Kazan Railway Station – Hotels
• Guests staying at hotels: Shalyapin Palace Hotel, Grand Hotel Kazan, Hotel Complex «Tatarstan». For these hotels they will need to go from the railway station ‘Z/D Vokzal’ (4 stops/ 15 min) to ‘Ploshad Tukaya’ - Bus routes number 10, 30, 63.
• Guests staying at hotels: LUCIANO Residence Kazan Hotel, IBIS Hotel, DoubleTree by Hilton Kazan City, Hotel Nogai Bus number 2, 30, 63, 70 from the railway station ‘Z/D Vokzal’ (2 stops/ 7 min) to ‘Kolchozny Rynok’, and then walk to your hotel.
• Guests staying at hotels: Maksim Gorky, Osobnyak na Teatralnoy. For these hotels they will need to go from the railway station ‘Z/D Vokzal’ (5 stops/ 19 min) to ‘Universitet’ - Bus routes number 10, 30, 63.
• For Courtyard Kazan Kremlin use bus number 74 from the the railway station ‘Z/D Vokzal’ (2 stops/ 7 min) to ‘Centralny Stadion’, and then walk 8 min.
• For Mirage hotel and Ramada Kazan City Centre you can walk for 5-10 min.
Kazan Bus Station ‘Juznaja’- Conference Venue
• From the bus station ‘South’ use Bus routes number 37 to the station ‘Skver Tukaya’ and then walk.
• Also you can use bus route number 22 to the station ‘Ulitsa Gogola’, and then walk.
Kazan Bus Station ‘Juznaja’- Hotels
• For all hotels except followings (Maksim Gorky and Osobnyak na Teatralnoy) use the bus route number 37 from the bus stop ‘RKB’ to ‘Kolchozny Rynok’, and then walk to your hotel.
• Guests staying at hotels Maksim Gorky and Osobnyak na Teatralnoy will need to go from the railway station ‘RKB’ (5 stops/ 19 min) to ‘Ploshad Svobody’ - Bus route number 22.
Tickets and Prices
You are supposed to buy tickets inside the vehicle and don't have an opportunity to buy tickets for several days or a week. Price is 25 rubles/ 40 eurocents ( for any kind ). Credit or debit cards are not accepted.